Tuesday 23 March 2010

music xox

Hey
I love rock, metal and indie music. i love such bands as family force 5, my passion, the used, I am ghost, panic! at the disco, placebo, paramore and last but not least my chemical romance! ( by the way check these bands out they are all awsome and diffrent!). but it is anoying that people hate the kind of music I like when they havent even heard one single note of the intro. But then its their loss. lol

( click on the shiny links next to the pictures of some of the bands and it will show you one of the bands videos .. and personally one of my favoourite songs by them .. ( HOW COOOL :D !!)

Im off to rock out

 
family force 5 love addict


my passion day of the bees (D.I.Y version)


panic! at the disco !!! that green gentleman  nine in the afternoon ... ( I love panic! at the disco soo much that there are two brilliant songs )



1 comment:

  1. i ove all of those bands (8) and i totally agree with you, people should listen to it before deciding they hate it, they are kind of pathetic

    abyy-harleyy <3

    ReplyDelete